<

Monday, February 27, 2006

Merchandising

I don't like to ask much of my readership here, but it's moderately expensive to attain historical research for these products.

Given that fact, I've gone and launched a way that anyone can not only support the growth of the blog, but also get some stylish wear, in addition.

http://www.cafepress.com/gmtblog is The (un-official) General Motors Truck Blog Store.



The first design I've put out for the blog is that of an old '60s GMC D-series cab-over truck, popularly known as a "Crackerbox".

The drawing is based upon an original advertisement for the truck, but has been completely drawn in Flash by me, and is directly printed upon a "ringer" baseball-style T-shirt.

I'm not attempting to rip anyone off, either. To break even, products have a baseline price. I'm only adding $1 of overhead for each item.

There are other drawings and designs in the pipeline, so if you don't see something you like at the moment, don't sweat it. And, should you not be crazy for a shirt, I can add other types of products (e.g. mousepads), should you be interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment