<

Monday, December 04, 2006

RTS Book - Coming Soon (As In A Year...)



I know I've not been a frequent blogger on this site.

But, there's a good reason. And a better reason why I'll continue not to be.

Over the past year, I've been researching the history and development of the Rapid Transit Series - or RTS - bus.

In a stroke of luck, Iconografix Publishing has taken an interest in the project, and wants to put it in print by this time next year.

In the meantime, however, I've got to continue researching, gathering images, and putting together a manuscript - within the next 6 months. All while continuing to work and attend sixteen credit hours of collegiate classes.

I'll be busy. We'll put it that way.

That said, thank all of you for your patronage, and I'll keep you all posted on the status of the book progress.

-Evan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your book. I'm a bus driver with NYC Transit and learned to drive on the RTS's.

Wally
wally13us@yahoo.com

12/27/2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger JEP said...

Congrats Evan! I'm really glad for you! I'm working on a book myself at the moment, though it is of a far different genre.

Also it'll probably contain a lot more (literative) nudity.

3/12/2007 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment