<

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Developing Pieces

I really appreciate the massive patronage here at the (unofficial) General Motors Truck blog. 860 some-odd visitors in a little over two and a half months is, in my mind, stellar for a relatively young and unknown site.

With that in mind, I will do two things simultaneously. I'd first like to apologize for the lack of posting over the last week, and I'd secondly like to give previews of upcoming features that should (fingers crossed) grace these virtual pages within a week.



The History of the GM-Isuzu Cabovers (to be in 3 or 4 parts)

1974 GM Transbus Prototype - Milford Proving Grounds Towing

The GMC Transbus


I'll also keep any breaking GM Truck related news posted on here as it develops.

I'd also like to take this chance to ask for your assistance. If you, or anyone you know, worked at General Motors Truck & Bus or Truck & Coach, and would be willing to recount their experiences, please let me know. In particular, those with experiences involving the Transbus or RTS coach are desired at this time; yet all will be welcome - and acknowledgement will be made.

Thanks again for your support.

-Evan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site! Comgratulations! Im waiting for the continuation of the Isuzu/GM cabovers story. The NPR/NKR are assembled in Chile, my country and were I live, but I have seen one badged GMC, a brand not sold here. Its even more strange because I saw a GMC Express the other day...

The Isuzu D-Max is also made here and sold as Chevrolet Luv D-Max.

Keep working! Good Luck!!

Ramón

4/08/2006 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment